What are your top 3 favourite and least favourite killers to play

Top 3

Huntress- simply for the fact how satisfying she is when u do well

Freddy- because of how powerful he is and easy he is to play leading to easier matches often for me

Doctor- because how good he is at finding people and shutting down loops

Worst 3

Wraith- because im not the biggest fan of the hit and run play style

Demogorgon- once again just because I feel that the portals are pretty weak and are quite easily dismantled leading my only power to be the shred

Blight- I'm very bad with his power and often end up getting stuck in doorways which is VERY frustrating to play imo

What about you guys?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @vacaman said:

    Fav

    1- Pig: Has different possible playstiles, one that i love is the late game build, and saving the traps for midgame. Love the desperation and seing heads pop.

    2- Pyramid Head: Being able to not get hit by ds should be enough to make me love it.

    3- Bubba: Cutting chases short, downing multiple people and facecamping toxic people.

    Hate

    1- Huntress: Hate the hitboxes and hate looping with hatch prepped, feels so awkward.

    2- Myers: Waste so much time stalking and the fact that you have limited stalk from 1 survivor that might be the one that keeps showing up irritates me.

    3- Blight: Feels even more difficult to play than nurse and less rewarding. Plus the fov makes me want to puke.

    Stalking is the point of Micheal. It’s how he acts in the movies. You just immersive yourself in it as you slowly walk towards a scared and wounded survivor.

  • Top 2 (M1 Killers with natural slowdown and unique perk build options)

    Legion

    Pig

    Bottom 2 (M2 Killers that live and die by landing one shots that are risky and inconsistent due latency and hitboxes)

    Billy

    Bubba

  • Top 3:

    1: Oni

    its so fun running around and b0nking people, I like the concept that he's like a stronger hillbilly that has to work for his power, and I LOVE his backstory and lore behind him. I'd kill for some more outfits for him. All of his addons are good, and some are downright BUSTED and make the game unwinnable for survivors (scalped topknot, I'm looking at you). I also have like 1500 hours on him too soooooo there's that.

    2: Michael Myers

    the fact that he has addons that literally let you strait up kill people no matter their hook state is bonkers. I also like just stalking people from a distance, its super eerie and creepy, I love it.

    3: Freddy

    ok this ones kinda obvious, he's got arguably the best map pressure in the game, he's crazy good at ending chases, passive slowdown, he's short so he can mindgame easier, perks that are good on other killers are godlike and almost downright unfair on Freddy, and I also just like nightmare on elmstreet.

    Bottom 3:

    1: Doctor

    I hate his chase music, not a fan of the shock travel time, it feels clunky. I hate his chase music, its annoying, I hate his laugh, I just hate his whole aesthetic. his cosmetics are mostly all garbage in my opinion, they're way to over the top, and I just hate medical type horror in general. by far my least favorite killer.

    2: Plague

    Plague in my opinion, is zero fun to play as and against. it's basically, oh boy, stay injured all game or die to corrupt purge. and while playing her, if the survivors do just that, you have no power. I also hate all of her cosmetics, I don't think there is a single good one among them. Plague has all the same problems as legion but dialed up, because at least legion has tracking built into his power, and extra movement speed and slowdown.

    3: Legion

    oh boy I'm an edgy teen look at me go! *stab stab* he has almost no lethality, people can just 99 heals, deny you of you power by stunning you, and at the end of the day, what happens if they just stay injured? gens fly and suddenly you've lost. just not a fan, his design seems unfinished and clunky. I do have to admit though, he has some bomb ass cosmetics, I'll give them that.

  • Fav: Nurse, Spirit, Ghostface.

    Least: Oni, Legion, Blight.

  • Top 3:

    Huntress - I just love her playstyle and I love throwing things.

    Myers - Well, first killer and forever bae. I do actually enjoy playing him.

    Pig - After figuring out a way to play her, I've enjoyed her ever since.

    Least 3:

    Hag - I just get confused all the time!

    Clown - I uh... Reasons.

    Plague - The noises. Cannot deal with them.

  • Top 3: Blight, Legion, and I wanna say Plague but her robs hurt my soul, so Spirit (You have no idea how loudly I cackled when I read the Undying rework. It fits into my build so nicely.)

    Bottom 3: Trapper, Wraith, and Clown. Not just because they are weak, but because they're weak and frustrating and I just cannot play agaisnt half my opponents because more than half of them run some combo of second chances and those killers get screwed so hard.

    Special mention to Pig and Demogorgon, I would like them better if not for specifically Dead Hard. And also to Nurse, she's pretty fun to play but I don't find her that hard and so I get really guilty. Ironically I'm fine playing Spirit.

  • Top 3 would be Legion, Wraith and then... I don't know, Doctor or Clown I guess? I really haven't had much fun with Killer recently outside of Legion and Wraith.

    Bottom 3 is Nurse, Huntress and Deathslinger (with a dishonorable mention to Spirit, Pyramid Head and Hillbilly) because precision feels impossible when I'm playing on a console.

  • Top 3:

    Legion

    Deathslinger

    Blight

    Bottom 3:

    Hag

    Plague

    Nurse

  • Like

    Hag, Plague, Legion

    Don't like

    Trapper, Wraith, Billy

  • top 3:

    • Deathslinger - has unique chase mechanics and is very fun to play.
    • Doctor - unique chase mechanics and overall a very creative ability. i especially like how his Add Ons affect his power.
    • Oni - strong and powerfull ability and great overall character and audio design.

    bottom 3:

    • Hillbilly - the nerf kinda sucked the fun out for me. i hate the overheat mechanic and i just dont enjoy playing him anymore
    • Hag - boring
    • Freddy - boring
1 2 ›