When will the emblem system be changed?

Today I got one match where I got like 12 or 13k blood points, and I pipped surprisingly, but I also got another game where I got 17k blood points, and I didn't even pip that game. The emblem system is really terrible. When are you going to change it? Both games I was playing survivor.

Comments

  • I mean its you who for some reason connects BP gained to pipping, thats not onthe system really.

  • @BioX said:

    I mean its you who for some reason connects BP gained to pipping, thats not onthe system really.

    It's stupid that I pip at a 12k bloodpoint game and I don't pip at a 17k bloodpoint game. I have no idea how I pipped.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1881975#Comment_1881975

    It's stupid that I pip at a 12k bloodpoint game and I don't pip at a 17k bloodpoint game. I have no idea how I pipped.

    I can see how that would look kind of weird. The pipping system right now is lost in space. If you dominate de pip. Get crushed but chased 1 guy for 10 minutes you don't rank down. Can also get 3-5 hooks and max you chase and gatekeeper somehow and pip. So makes no sense to me never has. Should never safety pip or pip if I got no kills period that's my role Killer. Not tagger, not seeker, not kicker, KILLER. Emblem system broke and lost