Not one survivor did a generator
I am new to this game, so please forgive me for the question if it has an easy answer. I just played a game as a killer. I ran around the map for what seemed like 30 minutes without finding any survivors. When I found one and hooked them, eventually another would show up to unhook. They played this way the whole game and never did even one generator. Why is this? I'm confused.
Comments
There's no legit reason for that, and assuming you are not exaggerating, it's reportable (under "holding the game hostage" report subcategory). Luckily, this kind of matches happen extremely rarely.
And this is done just for fun? Or do the survivors benefit somehow? I'm not exaggerating, they actually hid all game, never did one Gen. I was confused and wondering if its some strategy. When the game ended, in the chat, one said "totally worth it lol" and another said" yep lol".
If no gens have been done maybe one survivor can get hatch but thats it unless the killer DCs but as a survivor I would hate a match like that.
People do this trying to get the killer to disconnect. These people are scum and personally I wish them a path full of legos to step on
Had this situation happen yo me once as Spirit with Whispers against 2 survivors who didn't touch a single gen for 20 minutes and just Urban Evasion around the map...