Saboteur buffs
Now that sabotaging has to be more instantaneous, this perk needs to better suit that change. What I would like to see is:
- You see hook auras whenever a survivor is in the dying state. Currently, you only see the hook auras when the killer picks a survivor up. This usually doesn't grant enough time to give sabotaging a valuable attempt.
- Considering how lengthy it is, this perk should not enter cooldown unless a hook is actually sabotaged. On top of the cooldown, too many times you are attempting to heal a survivor near a hook, and the game prioritizes sabotaging. At that point you might as well complete the sabotage action, even if you didn't initially intend to start it.
Comments
I just wish it didn't use it up if I don't complete the action. The amount of times I get a hook rescue, go to heal and now I'm locked out of sabo for 75 seconds sucks.