Until Dawn DLC

What would you guys think about a until dawn DLC?

Comments

  • I would love it so much as its a game i would be able to recognise and its pretty iconic.

  • @Caleegi said:

    I would love it so much as its a game i would be able to recognise and its pretty iconic.

    I love the until dawn game and I think it would fit into the game, as the wendigo would be the killer and maybe 2 survivor (or all of them :D) I would like to see Sam or Ash :) If they would add it I would instantly buy it :D

  • @Melvix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1880057#Comment_1880057

    I love the until dawn game and I think it would fit into the game, as the wendigo would be the killer and maybe 2 survivor (or all of them :D) I would like to see Sam or Ash :) If they would add it I would instantly buy it :D

    I would prefer Sam more personally, I feel like she is a lot more likeable than Ash and the others who are ngl bitches. Wendigo would also be interesting cause the killer would be able to detect movement more using a special vision like heat vision maybe to make it more realistic and I feel like a lot of people would like that as it would be different.