Mouse and Keyboard support for console??

As a console player I desperately wish I could connect my mouse and keyboard up, now that crossplay is in I dont see a reason for them not do it? I'm not sure if its an issue with Sony and Microsoft but if not, why not just do it?

Comments

  • A Mouse and Keyboard are far superior to a controller, so I think adding the hardware support for console players is a good idea.

    Not to mention, PC players can plug in a controller. Fair is fair.

  • Yeah, would really appreciate this also. They're working on vr, how about a gd m and k lol

  • They need to add this ASAP literally doesn’t make any sense for a cross plat game to not support it

  • @BettyWhite said:

    They need to add this ASAP literally doesn’t make any sense for a cross plat game to not support it

    exactly I dont understand why they haven't