Gifting Auric Cells
I was gonna give someone some Auric cells but I am not sure how I can get them for the person. Also, someone was gonna give them to me but they don't play the game so idk how they would do that without owning the game.
I was gonna give someone some Auric cells but I am not sure how I can get them for the person. Also, someone was gonna give them to me but they don't play the game so idk how they would do that without owning the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IDK about Sony sense I don't play trash systems
On PC they can just give you a gift card
You can’t gift auric cells on DBD. Just send them money via PayPal/Cash App for them to buy auric cells off their card.
you could also just get a steam card and give them the number from that and let them load it to their account .