Victor and Exit Gates
If you down someone with Victor attached, does he disappear?
If so, can you wait at an exit gate while holding 'Crush' and escape whether you are downed or not?
I've never seen this interaction in person, but I am curious.
If you down someone with Victor attached, does he disappear?
If so, can you wait at an exit gate while holding 'Crush' and escape whether you are downed or not?
I've never seen this interaction in person, but I am curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Victor disappears if you down a survivor with him on his back (reappearing back on Charlotte). If a survivor has Victor on their back, they cannot escape. Along with that, if you down someone with Victor on their back right at the gate, the gate won't let the survivor actually leave for a few seconds so if you grab them immediately, you can still grab a survivor and hook them.
Thanks :3