Can Built To Last Be Used On A Teammates Item?
Title, I know it can only be used once. But can you use it on an allies item if you pick it up?
Title, I know it can only be used once. But can you use it on an allies item if you pick it up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean like an item that already lost it’s charges?
It was possible in the PTB for the Descent Beyond Chapter, I haven't tried it in the live version though.
Pretty sure you can.
The teammate drops their fully depleted item,you pick it up and Built To Last should start to activate.