Iirc, it was on Thompson House and the basement was in the house. Those two had completed the gen upstairs but got downed and taken to basement. I went to patrol gens and found the other two at the last gen, when they started sprinting towards basement. The one got to the stairs but the others died on hook.
If you were camping you could make a better argument for it. What you just said is they didnt move until you started to chase them, because you were camping the basement because every bubba camps the basement, and then killed themselves because they knew they were going to the basement. Lets say for a fact that monstrous shrine somehow fooled them and they would have made the save if it wasn't for that 4%......what the ######### would it matter you're bubba and theyre in the basement?
FYI it doesn't matter if you were camping, they assumed you were because you're bubba and you're using the basement. They weren't going because they assumed you were so they were trying to gen rush. Again, none of this has anything to do with monstrous shrine
If you were camping you could make a better argument for it. What you just said is they didnt move until you started to chase them, because you were camping the basement because every bubba camps the basement, and then killed themselves because they knew they were going to the basement. Lets say for a fact that monstrous shrine somehow fooled them and they would have made the save if it wasn't for that 4%......what the ######### would it matter you're bubba and theyre in the basement?
FYI it doesn't matter if you were camping, they assumed you were because you're bubba and you're using the basement. They weren't going because they assumed you were so they were trying to gen rush. Again, none of this has anything to do with monstrous shrine
Why are you so hostile? I can see what got you jailed.
I wasn't camping basement at all and for you to assume I was says a lot about you.
It was for an Archive challenge a while back, something about sacrifice 4 Survivors in the basement, I think.
If you want to say you don't think Monstrous Shrine affected anything that's fine, but you aren't. You are here trying to prove me wrong when all I did was share a fun little story.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you were camping you could make a better argument for it. What you just said is they didnt move until you started to chase them, because you were camping the basement because every bubba camps the basement, and then killed themselves because they knew they were going to the basement. Lets say for a fact that monstrous shrine somehow fooled them and they would have made the save if it wasn't for that 4%......what the ######### would it matter you're bubba and theyre in the basement?
FYI it doesn't matter if you were camping, they assumed you were because you're bubba and you're using the basement. They weren't going because they assumed you were so they were trying to gen rush. Again, none of this has anything to do with monstrous shrine
Why are you so hostile? I can see what got you jailed.
I wasn't camping basement at all and for you to assume I was says a lot about you.
It was for an Archive challenge a while back, something about sacrifice 4 Survivors in the basement, I think.
If you want to say you don't think Monstrous Shrine affected anything that's fine, but you aren't. You are here trying to prove me wrong when all I did was share a fun little story.
It is sad that you can't allow that.