Lockdown DBD buddies
Hi, I'm 34, female, in London and looking for people to play DBD with on discord. I'm pretty average but love the game!
Hi, I'm 34, female, in London and looking for people to play DBD with on discord. I'm pretty average but love the game!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey there,
I am on PC, my steam code is 31316238
34 male from Scotland so in same time zone and also use discord, always up for new people to play with since who knows when lockdown will all be over. Feel free to add and join in!
Awesome, thanks! Invite sent 😊
I’m on Xbox. Griff561#6521
wales so same time zone as well :)
Great! Will add you :) thanks!
I would also like to play as most of my friends are busy. Steam 334720632
Hey, i couldn't find you - you could try to add me. I'm also Kristen1586 on DBD
Grim#118d is my friend tag in game! Hit me up! I'm always on.
Will add you when I’m next on. It’s my partners username on DBD
Another one escapes solo survivor hell. 🤣
Hey! I'm 26 F (UK) looking for some new people to play with too! :) If you fancy it my steam code is 125130119
Add me , I'm on PS4 . Screen name: Flesh__God
Hi Kristen! Im 38 female in America and love to play dbd and also on discord. Im also average and happy to join you. My gamertag is TabRnaK#1818
hopefully we can play soon! 🙂
take care!
Griselle