Fun emotes
I think it will be a fun little add to the game if they added a thank you emote, for those times when your the last survivor and the killer lets you take the hatch lol.
I think it will be a fun little add to the game if they added a thank you emote, for those times when your the last survivor and the killer lets you take the hatch lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly everytime someone suggest emote, I instantly wonder when survivors will use them to bm killers. How did these survivors drove me that crazy ...
sadly thats true, I wish it wasnt like that, wish we could all just play fair and respectfully
Pretty pointless, you can always say thanks in post game chat
then you might as well message the other players saying come here or go over there then
Yes, because I can certainly message people that arent on my friends list. Besides those two actions can affect the outcome of the game, saying thanks not so much, dont you think?
its not about helping the out come of the game its just a fun little jester of thanks
this is true