Outift nominations!
So its just outfits I found online or just in MVs for my favorite characters!
- Yui! Theme of 70's Japanese schoolgirl biker gangs!
2: Elodie! Inspired by 90's black female fashion!
3: Feng! Inspired by modern day chinese pop star fashon!
To me I think these are cute outfits that fit each character respectively and I can see each of them!



Comments
These would be cool outfits but they may be too complicated for the devs to do, idk, but if they can it'd be nice to see.
weirdly enough I think the hardest for them to pull off would be Elodie's. I think the others are simple especially they could use bases. For the skirt on the Yui one we could use Feng's Cheongsam skirt. For the leopard print coat a base could be Yui's jacket. Keep in mind when I say base I don't mean use the model I mean to skin wrap something around it if that makes sense?
Won’t happen. For some reason Yui only gets masculine biker clothes and nothing else 😔