Time to solidify my place
So guys what picture should I use. Oni, huntress or feng. Those my 3 mains. I wanna make my part in this forums official or at least to me it would be official official
So guys what picture should I use. Oni, huntress or feng. Those my 3 mains. I wanna make my part in this forums official or at least to me it would be official official
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress, I personally don’t see enough of them.
Eh maybe because she is hard on console. If she was as easy as she is on PC you'd see more. But if you like huntress I got a YouTube;)
Cool, what’s the name?
Dang I'm surprise you're interested its Conner coon its gonna have an attack on titan background picture. Also I live your name. Black clover is great
Subscribed.
Also, thanks.
Well dont forget to leave some comment. I dont know what people wanna see cuz I never get feedback :'(