MMR might be active right now

Am I the only one see really low ranks while I’m red ranks?

Comments

  • I’ve been seeing a broad range for a bit. I’ve wondered if it was quietly brought out.

  • No MMR is not on. The reason MM is messed up right now is because there's not enough high rank (red/purple) killers for how many high rank survivors there are. Which at peak playing times (evenings and weekends) causes imbalanced matches and lengthy survivor queues.

  • @Okapi said:

    No MMR is not on. The reason MM is messed up right now is because there's not enough high rank (red/purple) killers for how many high rank survivors there are. Which at peak playing times (evenings and weekends) causes imbalanced matches and lengthy survivor queues.

    True but I've been seeing the reverse now as well. As a killer in red ranks getting matches full of 15-18 survivors, during peak hours.