huntress iridescent head rework - Ricochet

Rework the iridescent head to allow hatchets to ricochet off of walls one time, and if you hit a survivor with a successful ricochet hatchet then they are put into the dying state.

Comments

  • I feel like this would be rather pointless as the time put in to master it would just not be worth. Imo I'd just prefer them to be able to pass through a solid object once or something.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I feel like this would be rather pointless as the time put in to master it would just not be worth. Imo I'd just prefer them to be able to pass through a solid object once or something.

    nobody really runs iridescent addons to "master" them, they are supposed to be unique and fun addons that change how the killers power works drastically also hatchets phasing through objects sounds a bit broken