Frames on console get better once you killed a survivor
I just noticed that when I kill 1 or 2 survivors, the frames get a lot better. The Devs can definitely fix the fps problem on console if me killing a survivor or 2 fixes it.
I just noticed that when I kill 1 or 2 survivors, the frames get a lot better. The Devs can definitely fix the fps problem on console if me killing a survivor or 2 fixes it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why stop there? Kill all four and you'll be playing so fast the game will feel like it ends in seconds! :D
Correct.
Killing off two Survivors makes the game run at near 40 FPS, which is a godsend on Console.
You should put this in the Bugs section rather than General Discussion.