Matchmaking kinda hurted doe

For the past few days I've been matched against nothing but purple and red ranks, with two green ranks and a yellow rank, exactly two greens and one yellow

I was at the top of green ranks until this started (about to go into purple), but have been nothing but relentlessly bullied for the past few days. I know whining here won't do anything about it, and I know the new MMR is coming but I'm fuming right now, just today I spent the past four hours (plus time before this session) getting bullied and teabagged and flashlight clicked at, and I couldn't do anything but grin and bear it! I keep hoping I'm gonna land a lobby that actually matches my skill level but instead I just get people who think they can be dickheads because they are better than me!

I can't wait for MMR to come out sooner, it might not work yet, we don't know, but surely it'll be better than this?!


Also since you are here, any advice on how to improve as killer, even in my current matching situation (besides git gud (had enough of that in postgame chat) or practice, because I'm really trying lmao) would be appreciated

Comments

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    For the past few days I've been matched against nothing but purple and red ranks, with two green ranks and a yellow rank, exactly two greens and one yellow

    I was at the top of green ranks until this started (about to go into purple), but have been nothing but relentlessly bullied for the past few days. I know whining here won't do anything about it, and I know the new MMR is coming but I'm fuming right now, just today I spent the past four hours (plus time before this session) getting bullied and teabagged and flashlight clicked at, and I couldn't do anything but grin and bear it! I keep hoping I'm gonna land a lobby that actually matches my skill level but instead I just get people who think they can be dickheads because they are better than me!

    I can't wait for MMR to come out sooner, it might not work yet, we don't know, but surely it'll be better than this?!

    Also since you are here, any advice on how to improve as killer, even in my current matching situation (besides git gud (had enough of that in postgame chat) or practice, because I'm really trying lmao) would be appreciated

    They don't mention this, but I'm pretty sure that they silently reenable mmr at certain points in time so that players are matched up with other people around their skill level. Again, this is just a hypothesis.

  • @JimboMason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/219464/matchmaking-kinda-hurted-doe

    They don't mention this, but I'm pretty sure that they silently reenable mmr at certain points in time so that players are matched up with other people around their skill level. Again, this is just a hypothesis.

    I'd rather they did it permanently please 😭😭