The Twins - Survivor escaped through escape gates with Victor on his back
Step 1 : Victor pounces on survivor as he's about to leave escape gate
Step 2 : Survivor escapes with still on his back
Step 3 : Victor's white outline is seen zooming in multiple directions inside the escape gate area
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Played as The Twins
- Perks used: Oppression
- I can't remember, but I THINK the map was The Temple of Purgation
- I rarely play The Twins so I wouldn't know how frequent the problem is
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I've had this too and it doesn't seem to matter what map
Yes I reported this and the mod says you can see the survivor escaped already but the game still allows the latch.
This is what happened to me just now. I put the ratty thing on them and they walked right through the gates. It left me in a daze and I couldn't do anything other that wait for the game to end. I couldn't control anything and my character just stood there.
This video will be removed in a few days from YouTube due to not using this YouTube account.
Yes this continues to happen. I have clips where the latch symbol clearly comes before the escape.