I got a 4K with Nurse ,Time to nerf her some more

The one's who got nurse nerfed hahaha ,you thought by nerfing nurse you would stop me from playing her and at the same time give yourself an advantage ,you better run every script and hack coming into my lobby we know P.C. players cheat ,so with that being said,I'm done with crossplay it's not fun going against cheaters,but its gamer nature it seems to take something fun and turn into something unfun.This isn't just hey we're just having, you use you're cheats to obtain an advantage, you're garbage and trash,and just know you can't beat me without exploiting are hacking. Actually you know this and somehow have diluted yourself into thinking you're actually good.

Comments

  • Delete the video it has a cheat download link and ur advertising a cheat with it

  • @Klakky said:

    Delete the video it has a cheat download link and ur advertising a cheat with it

    Sorry I wasn't trying to promote them trying to expose the means and how. I have another people should watch,the guys basically showing how he sells and uploads them to discord for downloading.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871268#Comment_1871268

    Sorry I wasn't trying to promote them trying to expose the means and how. I have another people should watch,the guys basically showing how he sells and uploads them to discord for downloading.

    Send those videos to bhvr support email.

    They don't really ban cheaters ingame even with proof of them running trough walls, invulnerable, so I doubt it would do anything sadly but I guess it's worth a shot.

    Easy anticheat is one of the worst anticheats aswell, sadly there's always gonna be cheaters as long as they're allowed to cheat...

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871275#Comment_1871275

    Send those videos to bhvr support email.

    They don't really ban cheaters ingame even with proof of them running trough walls, invulnerable, so I doubt it would do anything sadly but I guess it's worth a shot.

    Easy anticheat is one of the worst anticheats aswell, sadly there's always gonna be cheaters as long as they're allowed to cheat...

    I know and sadly it's in almost every game, when a player is actually good and uses their ability to beat me ,I'm not mad at them at all and depending on the person I may be quite proud that they were so good to play against with that level of skill.

    Man it's just annoying to play these people but I'm pretty sure what they do is illegal and they could be arrested from altering code's and selling something that modifies the gameplay .

    Nintendo would handle this problem.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871292#Comment_1871292

    I know and sadly it's in almost every game, when a player is actually good and uses their ability to beat me ,I'm not mad at them at all and depending on the person I may be quite proud that they were so good to play against with that level of skill.

    Man it's just annoying to play these people but I'm pretty sure what they do is illegal and they could be arrested from altering code's and selling something that modifies the gameplay .

    Nintendo would handle this problem.

    'arrested' for cheating in a game, jesus christ between this mindset and the new world order around the corner I'm truly hoping that asteroid coming in 2029 gets just close enough to turn towards the earth and wipes us all out for the sake of the planet's future and so that something more intelligent has a chance to come along.

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871275#Comment_1871275

    Send those videos to bhvr support email.

    They don't really ban cheaters ingame even with proof of them running trough walls, invulnerable, so I doubt it would do anything sadly but I guess it's worth a shot.

    Easy anticheat is one of the worst anticheats aswell, sadly there's always gonna be cheaters as long as they're allowed to cheat...

    Send it to EAC directly.

    If it goes to BHVR you have to wait like 2 weeks just for them to forward it to EAC to fix. May as well skip that:

    https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/report/

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871317#Comment_1871317

    'arrested' for cheating in a game, jesus christ between this mindset and the new world order around the corner I'm truly hoping that asteroid coming in 2029 gets just close enough to turn towards the earth and wipes us all out for the sake of the planet's future and so that something more intelligent has a chance to come along.

    lmao but ######### is annoying

    Also with the way humanity strides every day to be better you think you would feel a little appreciation and privilege living in such uncertain times.

    That's abit much for me,you shouldn't think that negative.

  • Ever get the feeling, that if you continuely do well with a killer and take the time to really learn how to play them. That you are actively dooming that killer?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Ever get the feeling, that if you continuely do well with a killer and take the time to really learn how to play them. That you are actively dooming that killer?

    Yeah ,almost like what's the point?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Ever get the feeling, that if you continuely do well with a killer and take the time to really learn how to play them. That you are actively dooming that killer?

    ^ you just need to spend some time hitting and hooking a few people and then standing in a corner both to manage the rank and to throw off the data ... if enough did that it wouldn't happen so quickly and sometimes not at all. just pickt he quirrely matches that seem like swf especially the ignore all objectives for the sake of making you have a bad time sort and let those be the matches you do it in. That would have the benefit of the data seeing swf grape you, even on those killers.