Ptb MMR?
So for those of you that are bothering with the ptb is MMR on and how is it?
So for those of you that are bothering with the ptb is MMR on and how is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't really think MMR will be on in PTB. There are barely any players.
I mean it doesn't have the player base to sustain a matchmaker. It just grabs the first people available.
It's not in the ptb
I think even the former (not even correctly working) matchmaking system was deactivated for PTB because there are not enough players.
^ this is correct. PTB is without Matchmaking-System, just players matched together.