What is the new bear trap escape numbers
I know that at base it's a 1-6 but what dose the add-ons do to these numbers?
I know that at base it's a 1-6 but what dose the add-ons do to these numbers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm currently doing a study on it and putting together a table and all that
But the maximum amount of time a survivor will ever spend in one of Trapper's bear traps now (without addons) is 9 seconds
Nine ######### seconds, bullshit!!
I'm yet to test it with addons, I'm worried that I'm going to have to start consistently running escape chance addons from now on :((
Oh but on average so far I've recorded four seconds in the bear trap, across fifty traps (without addons)