Will pig actually get a buff?
Her box’s were updated with her map so maybe she will right?
Her box’s were updated with her map so maybe she will right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Recent data shows she's much stronger than the last data. She might get an add-on rework.
I’d hope for a buff to the crouch and ambush plus addons i don’t mean a full rework lol
I hope the add-ons will give an upgrade to her crouching part of her kit.
I know I read or heard on a dev stream that pig has come up much higher in the killer pick rate and average kills per match. So they weren't going to buff her anymore but I believe they said she still needs an add-on pass.
I may be mistaken. May have read it in the rumor mill here... But I don't think so.
You're calling pig a reskinned ghostface even though she came out almost 2 years before he did?
Probably not. Last I heard a certain important dev believes that she's "A-tier" or at least very strong because her kill rates are apparently high.
The team probably shares the same view.
She´ll probably even get a nerf. Because data.
Patch 4.6.0
LoL yeah, something like that.
doubt it, She is one of the most balanced killers in the game right now next to Demogorgon
Her MS in crouching mode should be like running. Reverse beartraps have either more difficult skill checks, or you have to go to at least 3 boxes until you can remove it at all.
One addon, that you can't hear her roar with a dash attack, like the silent bell for wraith would be cool.
Her kill rate is inflated caused by survivors DC'ing, The Pig player Camping boxes, Forcing head pops
She does need an addon pass
That's not funny I could see this bug happening...
Of course her stats are inflated. But do you think the devs will see the same?
Remember, OoO is fine according to stats.
Lately, every pig I've seen have been camping boxes and tunneling hard. This week I've seen tampered timer with rules set number 2 three times. One pig even care to chase a survivor crouched in order to not stop the trap timer, because the gen was done as soon as the trap was put.
So I wonder what they ll do to her at all. She needs and add on pass that focus on her ambush more, I think. To encourage skillful gameplay
Sadly, I doubt it. If we're lucky, an add-on pass would make her better by changing all the useless add-ons.