Wraiths Windstorm movement speeds.

Does anyone have a list? I know the rare one must be around 150% as i nonchalantly kept up with Sprint Bursts and Balanced Landings without losing distance and smacking them as soon their precious boost was gone.
I even got accused of using speedhacks on PS4.

Im really curious. In the meantime i will try to stack the purple and green addons along with PWYF, Devour Hope and NOED for a meme build.

Comments

  • Using the purple and the green one along with make your choice so satisfying.
  • Using the purple and the green one along with make your choice so satisfying.
    I leveled Wraith up like 100 times to get it and try it with the purple Windstorm.
    Its almost disgusting how well that works. 
    Im trying it with 2 windstorms soon. I just didnt stack the Windstorms cause i wasnt sure if they stacked.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Aari_Piggy66 said:

    Using the purple and the green one along with make your choice so satisfying.

    I leveled Wraith up like 100 times to get it and try it with the purple Windstorm.
    Its almost disgusting how well that works. 
    Im trying it with 2 windstorms soon. I just didnt stack the Windstorms cause i wasnt sure if they stacked.

    I tried stacking the strongest ones once in the PTB... I'm not sure, but it felt almost as fast as the Hillbilly. I would love having the numbers out of curiosity.