Olympic speed walking survivor idea (fixated+clown)
- Base walking speed is 56.5%
- Fixated increases walking speed by 20%
- PTB clown can add an additional 10%
- Hope and Blood Pact add 14% more
If I’m not way off then you could potentially hit a walking speed slightly higher than 81% or roughly 20% slower than base running speed.
Putting everything together 44% of 56.5 is 24.86 leading to a walk speed of 81.36% assuming all conditions are met. Sounds worthy of the Survivor Olympic speed walking competition to me lol.
Ps. I’m horrible at math so if this is way off please don’t flame me haha
Comments
You could also add Breakout for another 7% for the ultimate speed!
And Adrenaline for even more speed. However getting all of this to work together at the same time is almost impossible.
Why do I hear Sonic's Theme?
But but Sonic runs...
Ahh You’re awesome! I completely forgot about breakout:p