Non-Clutch Perks Are Gr8

So, after playing DBD regularly for the last two, three months. I began to use some non-clutch perks. And tbh, I feel like I do better without my clutch. I used to run Sprint Burst, however now I've been using spine chill instead, and tbh, I feel spine chill is more rewarding for my style of gameplay as opposed to sprint burst. (Although, I confess I may be using Dead Hard now. ;P ) Also another perk I found myself to be using alot is Stake Out and Plunderer's Instinct. They just add a nice bit off spice to the game. So y'all complaining about clutch perks. Don't complain about me ye ;) But I digress. Even with Only 1 crutch perk, salt mines still be calling me a toxic surv' XD and I quote "You had 4 level 3 perks." What is the deal with killers these days?

Comments

  • Some killers want u to run deja vu tier 1.
    There are plenty of "non-meta" perks that i find really useful, like resilience (this perk has saved my ass many times) or kindred (when i play solo)
    Anyway, feel free to use whatever u want. No one should tell you how to play.
  • you sound like youre going for that ninja build.

    Ive been running self care, spine chill, lightweight, and dance with me. Been working pretty well specially given everyone is playing spirit now.

  • I would replace dance with me for urban evasion but I haven't unlocked it yet (trying to prestige laurie to p3).

  • @megaweenieman said:
    you sound like youre going for that ninja build.

    Ive been running self care, spine chill, lightweight, and dance with me. Been working pretty well specially given everyone is playing spirit now.

    I keep telling myself it's a ninja build, but I cant help but feel that searching for the killer just to get spine chill off is the opposite of stealth.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Some killers want u to run deja vu tier 1.
    There are plenty of "non-meta" perks that i find really useful, like resilience (this perk has saved my ass many times) or kindred (when i play solo)
    Anyway, feel free to use whatever u want. No one should tell you how to play.

    If I see certain strategies / loadouts in my games, then I adjust my own strategy on the fly.

    Usually its the survivors in the end that blame you for not following their survivor codex :wink:

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    Usually its the survivors in the end that blame you for not following their survivor codex :wink:

    I don't like that you're a better killer than I am a survivor, that's not fair this game is broke and needs to be fixed so I can be happy playing my game that's just for me ~ near all survivors, 2018

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    Usually its the survivors in the end that blame you for not following their survivor codex :wink:

    I don't like that you're a better killer than I am a survivor, that's not fair this game is broke and needs to be fixed so I can be happy playing my game that's just for me ~ near all survivors, 2018

    Can't wait until you see the glory of Pharmacy:
     "Local Pig drowns in Green Medkits."
  • This content has been removed.