so what's the point of 0/12 hook counter?

i thought each survivor supposed to have hook counter, Why do we ever need this thing?

Comments

  • What's the point of hiding the hook states for Survivors from the Killer? I can literally count the states.

  • I guess so the killer doesn't target the survivor with the fewer hooks, even though you can already keep track.

    At best it's a flimsy excuse not to have individual hook counters.

  • Isn't the /12 one for killer? If so it's designed like that so that you don't just tunnel someone out of the game.

  • @TAG said:

    What's the point of hiding the hook states for Survivors? I can literally count the states.

    as well as killer. and they made team hook counter instead of personal

  • @chieften333 said:

    I guess so the killer doesn't target the survivor with the fewer hooks, even though you can already keep track.

    At best it's a flimsy excuse not to have individual hook counters.

    @indieeden7 said:

    Isn't the /12 one for killer? If so it's designed like that so that you don't just tunnel someone out of the game.

    but killer can literally count the hooks what's the point

  • It's a way to feign a positive reward towards killers when in reality there is nothing positive. Oh goodie they all escaped but I got 8 hooks so I did good!

  • Because killer need more useless crap on the screen to distract them. And it's way too much for survivors to remember hook stages of their 3 teammates.

  • So you can go for Iridescent Devout emblem. You need at least 9 hooks for that.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    It's a way to feign a positive reward towards killers when in reality there is nothing positive. Oh goodie they all escaped but I got 8 hooks so I did good!

    This is exactly right

  • @TAG said:

    What's the point of hiding the hook states for Survivors? I can literally count the states.

    But then SWF where 4 players are Claudettes couldn't mess with the killer by triking him into eat a DS. Silly you...

  • Completely pointless unless you care about emblems. This is the type of stuff we point to when we say the devs are out of touch. Yes, we wanted a hook counter.....but not a cumulative one.

  • maybe it's a hint for MMR...