New huntress cosmetic is a wolf or a bear?

The purple one

Is it a bear or a wolf?

Comments

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    The purple one

    Is it a bear or a wolf?

    @ThatTurdMonster

    It’s a bear.

  • The purple one

    Is it a bear or a wolf?

    A lion maybe !!! I mean you sure its a bear or a wolf ???
  • A lion maybe !!! I mean you sure its a bear or a wolf ???

    Do you think he noticed that I cited him as turd monster instead of brown monster?

  • @Jack11803 said:

    A lion maybe !!! I mean you sure its a bear or a wolf ???

    Do you think he noticed that I cited him as turd monster instead of brown monster?

    I DID >:(

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    A lion maybe !!! I mean you sure its a bear or a wolf ???

    Do you think he noticed that I cited him as turd monster instead of brown monster?

    I DID >:(

    The FINGERGUNS made me do it!!! I swear!!!

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    A lion maybe !!! I mean you sure its a bear or a wolf ???

    Do you think he noticed that I cited him as turd monster instead of brown monster?

    I DID >:(

    The FINGERGUNS made me do it!!! I swear!!!

    Ahh the yellow text it burns my eyes
  • It's... dope. That's all that matters! :chuffed:

  • The new cosmetic is called Mother Bear...so its a bear.

  • @FayeZahara said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    A lion maybe !!! I mean you sure its a bear or a wolf ???

    Do you think he noticed that I cited him as turd monster instead of brown monster?

    I DID >:(

    The FINGERGUNS made me do it!!! I swear!!!

    Ahh the yellow text it burns my eyes

    Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my upvotes and my awesomes... even my LoL’s... the points I've lost... the badges I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

  • A bunny beats a bear and wears its skull as a trophy. THAT is one strong bunny.

  • Its a bear, I think, hell I dont know.

    @Jack11803 I think you have discovered the flashlight font color for the forums. Should use it in the Killers subforum all the time.

  • @lasombra1979 said:
    Its a bear, I think, hell I dont know.

    @Jack11803 I think you have discovered the flashlight font color for the forums. Should use it in the Killers subforum all the time.

    I’ve already been flagged 20 times because people don’t like me, not trying to get that number higher lol

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @lasombra1979 said:
    Its a bear, I think, hell I dont know.

    @Jack11803 I think you have discovered the flashlight font color for the forums. Should use it in the Killers subforum all the time.

    I’ve already been flagged 20 times because people don’t like me, not trying to get that number higher lol

    Seriously? That is just stupid. I laugh reading your posts. I always look at them as playful. Some just take this way too serious

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @lasombra1979 said:
    Its a bear, I think, hell I dont know.

    @Jack11803 I think you have discovered the flashlight font color for the forums. Should use it in the Killers subforum all the time.

    I’ve already been flagged 20 times because people don’t like me, not trying to get that number higher lol

    Try to get the spam badge :silenced: