Why is this not a thing yet?
Instead of toxicity inducing Teabagging, why can't I point finger guns at the killer in DBD yet?
Taunts are a great way to make money BHVR ![]()
Instead of toxicity inducing Teabagging, why can't I point finger guns at the killer in DBD yet?
Taunts are a great way to make money BHVR ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather Jake dabs on me than some ######### spaming his flashlight because the maps are so stupidly broken and full with pallets that every no brainer run direction will lead to a pallet or vault eventually.
You can point at the killer already
Give me a blush and blow kiss emote so I can woo the huntress please
I don't always play survivor; but when I do I main Ace
I demand finger guns!
You want this, don't you?