The Disparity in Mobility

Sadly, as things move forward, we are going to see a much more narrow field of Killers. Generator pressure is what matters in high level play (or any level really) and Killers with the mobility to patrol routes easily while still engaging in chases will always have an advantage over those that cannot.

Sadly, the Ruin+Undying combo was actually useful for making low mobility Killers workable. They were never the problem. The issue is the high mobility types could also take this combo. This is the danger in trying to balance things with PERKS. The problem isn't the Perks is is the high mobility with little downside.

Comments

  • For killers to be unique they can't all be similar like how many idea's of mobility can you think of before they become similar to others.

    As for ruin+undying the issue was more with how the perk could make hex totems last too long and high mobility killers could defend them easier due to the aura reading but that won't be a problem anymore.

    However while i like the nerf to undying I can't agree with making it's aura reading useless that was a little overkill and honestly was a lazy way to deal with mobility killers. They should have either just shortened the aura reading or made a new effect entirely because really the only effect of this perk now is saving one totem.

  • They've been working around reducing map sizes. Unfortunately, that is a long process.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    For killers to be unique they can't all be similar like how many idea's of mobility can you think of before they become similar to others.

    As for ruin+undying the issue was more with how the perk could make hex totems last too long and high mobility killers could defend them easier due to the aura reading but that won't be a problem anymore.

    However while i like the nerf to undying I can't agree with making it's aura reading useless that was a little overkill and honestly was a lazy way to deal with mobility killers. They should have either just shortened the aura reading or made a new effect entirely because really the only effect of this perk now is saving one totem.

    I was never yo bothered by Undying-Ruin I like getting bones. But a change I'd be fine with but I think they'll have to redo it again although I like it's now good with Devour Hope and the few dedicatedly Lullaby gamers.