DS is OP and Should be Nerfed!
I mean look at him, he has a freaking gun!
I mean look at him, he has a freaking gun!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was expecting salt, and you make me chuckle?!?
How dare you! :)
Icy what you did there
How dare you get me this hard.
Damn you, good sir. Take my upvote!
Damn, I fell for it. :D
Lol, I’ll admit I fell for the bait.
I was about to do my usual spiel of it only being used once.
I was ready to come in here and go on a rant and call you out on the nonsense.. only to see what you did,, Respect!!
Hehe
Point, set and match good sir!