Last rift was too grindy

I know im speak only for myself and you have more data, but i just wanted to say it. I have 2300 hours since Aug. 2018 in DbD, so i play a good amount.

I dont know what changed, but i was level 63 after finishing the challenges, normally im atleast 69.

This makes a huge difference for me bc i dont like to grind the last levels. I know from experience that when i play a game only to grind for something with a timelimit, i see the game as a burden and stop playing it.

So when this stays, i will stop with the rift. When i stop with the rift, i will play less. When your intention is to keep players playing with the rift, its contraproductive for me.

Comments

  • I didn't get high enough in rift to even buy pass

  • @TicTac said:

    I know im speak only for myself and you have more data, but i just wanted to say it. I have 2300 hours since Aug. 2018 in DbD, so i play a good amount.

    I dont know what changed, but i was level 63 after finishing the challenges, normally im atleast 69.

    This makes a huge difference for me bc i dont like to grind the last levels. I know from experience that when i play a game only to grind for something with a timelimit, i see the game as a burden and stop playing it.

    So when this stays, i will stop with the rift. When i stop with the rift, i will play less. When your intention is to keep players playing with the rift, its contraproductive for me.

    The second rift was the only one that didn't feel tedious.

  • @TicTac said:

    I know im speak only for myself and you have more data, but i just wanted to say it. I have 2300 hours since Aug. 2018 in DbD, so i play a good amount.

    I dont know what changed, but i was level 63 after finishing the challenges, normally im atleast 69.

    This makes a huge difference for me bc i dont like to grind the last levels. I know from experience that when i play a game only to grind for something with a timelimit, i see the game as a burden and stop playing it.

    So when this stays, i will stop with the rift. When i stop with the rift, i will play less. When your intention is to keep players playing with the rift, its contraproductive for me.

    I feel like the only reason I could've completed the rift was because I was pretty "new" to game. Other than that the next rift I'll probably barely get to 50 if it gets THIS grindy.. Even then this one I barely did it with the extra week and 20 free fragments. But hey I got my main legion a sicko skin so :) I'm happi.

  • no its not just you, it was grindy as #########, I couldn't even get halfway trough because playing the game was starting to become a chore. They said they will ad alternative way to earn progress.

  • If they didn't add the extra 10 days and do the "gift the rift" thing I wouldn't have finished it before it closed.

  • Last rift was ridiculously grindy. Gift the rift and extra 10 days was only reason I completed it. Really if I wasn't helping my brother grind through for his rift I wouldn't have even finished mine - he had paid for premium early on when he shouldn't have and wanted to earn his auric cells back.