Trail of Torment + The Third Seal.

They’ll never know...

*evil laugh*

Comments

  • They maybe won´t agreed. But only in case no one sees you become undetectable after kicking the gen, no one cleanses the third seal and you have successfully hit all of them beforehand, all for the price of 2 perk slots!

    Don´t get me wrong I appreciate people trying out fancy/Off-meta stuff but I think it´s far too costly for the benefit.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    They maybe won´t agreed. But only in case no one sees you become undetectable after kicking the gen, no one cleanses the third seal and you have successfully hit all of them beforehand, all for the price of 2 perk slots!

    Don´t get me wrong I appreciate people trying out fancy/Off-meta stuff but I think it´s far too costly for the benefit.

    But soon you will be able to use Hex: Dying to save your tokens. So, you can use OP's combo at the price of 3 slots!

    Tbf, the idea is interesting, but I think that both ToT and 3rd Seal work better separate using other synergies. Interestingly enough, though, OP's combo is actually one of the few where the Blindness status effect would work even against SWFs, instead of being simply a soloq stomper.

  • Ha jokes on you I incorporated Detectives Hunch in one of my builds.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1865766#Comment_1865766

    But soon you will be able to use Hex: Dying to save your tokens. So, you can use OP's combo at the price of 3 slots!

    Tbf, the idea is interesting, but I think that both ToT and 3rd Seal work better separate using other synergies. Interestingly enough, though, OP's combo is actually one of the few where the Blindness status effect would work even against SWFs, instead of being simply a soloq stomper.

    That’s what i was thinking. Still a meme build for the lols, but it would still cause SWF a doozy.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Ha jokes on you I incorporated Detectives Hunch in one of my builds.

    Unless I blind you before the first gen is repaired.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    They maybe won´t agreed. But only in case no one sees you become undetectable after kicking the gen, no one cleanses the third seal and you have successfully hit all of them beforehand, all for the price of 2 perk slots!

    Don´t get me wrong I appreciate people trying out fancy/Off-meta stuff but I think it´s far too costly for the benefit.

    Don't forget, TTS doesn't prevent Survivors from remembering where that 80% gen they were working on was. If you're kicking a far along gen, someone will probably be going back to it - I mean, unless you've already slugged them.

    Trail of Torment is only really very valuable if you can prevent chases with your Undetectable - whether because you have an instadown or because you can keep the Survivors Injured.

    And in both those cases, Infectious Fright would probably be a stronger choice - since it'd help you identify when you can slug to apply pressure and get value from TTS and it has no cooldown.

    -

    All that said, I'm sure it'll still probably be fun to jumpscare people as a non-stealthy Killer and bring some horror back into the game.

    OP, you could try comboing this with Calm Doctor, Dark Devotion, or Tinkerer for some extra confusion and spookiness. If you haven't already.

  • You fool, i was a claudette main my first time playing. You won't find me.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1865766#Comment_1865766

    Don't forget, TTS doesn't prevent Survivors from remembering where that 80% gen they were working on was. If you're kicking a far along gen, someone will probably be going back to it - I mean, unless you've already slugged them.

    Trail of Torment is only really very valuable if you can prevent chases with your Undetectable - whether because you have an instadown or because you can keep the Survivors Injured.

    And in both those cases, Infectious Fright would probably be a stronger choice - since it'd help you identify when you can slug to apply pressure and get value from TTS and it has no cooldown.

    -

    All that said, I'm sure it'll still probably be fun to jumpscare people as a non-stealthy Killer and bring some horror back into the game.

    You could try comboing this with Calm Doctor, Dark Devotion, or Tinkerer for some extra confusion and spookiness.

    I love Dark Devotion. So many survivors seem to have forgotten its existence, and will bombard me with angry messages that I must be a hacker.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1865786#Comment_1865786

    You fool, i was a claudette main my first time playing. You won't find me.

    I am a master blendette hunter.

    I have learned the ways of the blendette.

    I hunt blendette as I think like a blendette.


    In all seriousness the one thing I pride myself as a killer is quickly noticing disturbed crows, spotting hiding survivors, and identifying the “where would I hide?” spots.

    As a Clown main where he has ZERO power or pressure outside of a chase, I had to force myself to learn to get really good at these things, because Clown simply can not afford to have long lulls between one chase and the next.

    So yeah blendette, I see you parked between that tightly nestled tree and rock.