2nd hook stage
Can y'all please get rid of spamming of our space bar when we hit the 2nd hook stage? It's incredibly uncomfortable to do for up to a whole minute and I don't wanna break my keyboard. My hands tend get stiff a lot and it causes me to literally die right there because I can't "properly" spam space bar. Like seriously please make it where we need to do something else other than that. Maybe have us constantly hit skill checks similar to PH's cages.
Comments
You can change the button struggle is mapped to.
Do yourself a favour and set it to the mouse scroll wheel, which is literally designed to be used fast.
Didn't think about that. I'll give that shot.
Don't scroll too fast though because the game is garbage and will eat your inputs if you scroll quickly.
Depending on what keyboard/mouse u have, u can set up a macro
Everyone hates it and have been begging to change it forever but despite numerous reasons to get rid of it and practically no good reasons to keep it it still hasn't been changed
And for console?
How exactly does that work?
I often get to the Struggle Phase on the Hook during Solo que.
We lowly consolers always get the short end of the joystick huh?