My biggest hope for Clown change.
He gets his own theme.
He gets his own theme.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said they'd do that for all killers who get reworked so I'm sure Clown will. Although who knows if it will be in the ptb or not (since some killers like Blight and Hillbilly didn't get theirs until it went live)
Same 🎶🤡🎶
I’m so stoked for Clown’s new music! 🥳
Hopefully it can be heard before you get in a chase or if he's on top of you (talking about billy)
I think you mean chase music. He already has a theme.
Wasn’t he the first to get a full one? Myers had the little clip but that was it
Correct. If I remember correctly it coincided with an event, so the main menu had fireworks... I think...