Would people give feedback if I recorded my gameplay and uploaded it here?

I feel im not getting better at my chases and I want to help out as much as possible to my team. I'm usually the gen jocky in my swf group. If I uploaded videos would people comment and give feedback and suggestions?

Comments

  • I think people would probably give you feedback, yes.

  • watch out tho people here can be salty if you run perks they don’t like. If I would post gameplay here 90% of this forum would be like “your such a noob baby killer reee “

  • I'd give feedback, and sure many others would as well.

  • Some people would be jerks about it, but yeah, you'd probably get comments

  • Definitely, upload your clips, people will comment

    ...however, your discussion may get relocated to Feedback section where it probably won’t receive as much attention

  • just ignore the haters

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I feel im not getting better at my chases and I want to help out as much as possible to my team. I'm usually the gen jocky in my swf group. If I uploaded videos would people comment and give feedback and suggestions?

    I would watch but can you tell me when you make the video

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Definitely, upload your clips, people will comment

    ...however, your discussion may get relocated to Feedback section where it probably won’t receive as much attention

    But the Feedback subforum is for feedback on the actual game and not to give feedback on how someone’s playing. Maybe they should make a new subforum where players can post videos of their gameplay and get feedback and pointers from others. Would be cool.

  • @stargazer9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1865063#Comment_1865063

    But the Feedback subforum is for feedback on the actual game and not to give feedback on how someone’s playing. Maybe they should make a new subforum where players can post videos of their gameplay and get feedback and pointers from others. Would be cool.

    I would frequent that section if they did

    Yeah, Hopefully they’ll keep your post here so we can all enjoy your clips and maybz provide some helpful insight

  • Be prepared for more sarcasm and complaining than actual assistance.

  • Before you post any videos, how I usually train is get a friend and play 1v1 customs. It helps alot and if they have all killers, you can practice on every one of them! You don't feel pressured to do gens / worry about pipping, both of you improve while doing it.

    I recommend doing it too :).

    But for your actual question, I'd help / give feedback on your gameplay if I see the post, for sure. I'm sure many other would too! And yes you will probably get people that'll just criticize you because you run DS or something. Whilst I do hate some of those perks, using them is always allowed in my book, they aren't in the game just to be banned from a non existent survivor rulebook lol.