My first character edit of Springtrap! Would love criticism!
I know this isnt the best place to put it but this is my first image edit. I skipped the tutorial so its not perfect.
I know this isnt the best place to put it but this is my first image edit. I skipped the tutorial so its not perfect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it looks good,whats that in his left arm
In the sixth game when he comes back, his arm looks like that. This edit is after an event in the third game.
Forgot to mention, its his bone.
That's quality. Would love to see him in-game. Well done :D
Is this your idea of what he looked like after Fazbears Fright burned down? He looks a lot cooler here than how he turns out in FNaF 6.
Yeah, it is. Its my first render, so its not great.
Thank you!