In my personal opinion, the design team deserves the most praise.
Tastes will differ, but they constantly pump out cosmetics that range from meh to amazing, not including reskins.
I kinda agree on the point that it's odd it's not here already, but i don't doubt a Killer will be similar to the reaper someday.
Just to clarify: I don't know for sure, the design team just rarely disappoints me is all i mean.
Agreed!
and just looking at the latest killer weapons (Blight and Twins), they don’t seem to shy away from new types of weapons to use (even though there are quite a few generic knives out there.. they are still fitting to the overall design of those killers)
and just looking at the latest killer weapons (Blight and Twins), they don’t seem to shy away from new types of weapons to use (even though there are quite a few generic knives out there.. they are still fitting to the overall design of those killers)
I mean... a sickle (what the Twins use) is a one handed scythe so we kinda have a scythe killer like OP is suggesting. I also thought the idea of Blight's weapon being a cane was cool.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably.
tell me your secrets
In my personal opinion, the design team deserves the most praise.
Tastes will differ, but they constantly pump out cosmetics that range from meh to amazing, not including reskins.
I kinda agree on the point that it's odd it's not here already, but i don't doubt a Killer will be similar to the reaper someday.
Just to clarify: I don't know for sure, the design team just rarely disappoints me is all i mean.
Agreed!
and just looking at the latest killer weapons (Blight and Twins), they don’t seem to shy away from new types of weapons to use (even though there are quite a few generic knives out there.. they are still fitting to the overall design of those killers)
It is strange. The killer should exist, it every killer should get a hood and scythe cosmetic
I mean... a sickle (what the Twins use) is a one handed scythe so we kinda have a scythe killer like OP is suggesting. I also thought the idea of Blight's weapon being a cane was cool.