NEW UI + OLD PLACEMENT

Please Devs, I loved the new UI but sincerely? It's all over the place, and it kinda bugs me (and a lot of people) off. Here someone used the new UI with the old layout and it became a perfect thing. Please listen to us and do it this way.

UI.png


Comments

  • @VSchmitt said:

    Please Devs, I loved the new UI but sincerely? It's all over the place, and it kinda bugs me (and a lot of people) off. Here someone used the new UI with the old layout and it became a perfect thing. Please listen to us and do it this way.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZSBFXGAQS3Q3/ui.png

    hopefully they do this since it look a lot better and cleaner

  • Can't freshen things up a bit? I prefer the minimal hud on the bottom left of the new one, for the killer side at least. Less in the way down there.

  • We don't need things flung all over the screen, its unnecessary minimalist like the old hud with new assets is the way to go