How long does it take you to find a game? Survivor vs Killer.
Post your platform too.
PC
Killer: 1-10 seconds
Survivor (solo): 5+ minutes
Survivor (SWF): Friends? lol
Post your platform too.
PC
Killer: 1-10 seconds
Survivor (solo): 5+ minutes
Survivor (SWF): Friends? lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer : 1-10 seconds.
Survivor: 1-2 minutes.
Killer: 1 to 10 seconds.
Survivor: 5 to 10 minutes.
I can relate
ps4
killer: 1-10 seconds
survivor: early in the day its 30 secs to 1 min, but at night its 5-10 mins
PC
Survivor: 5-10 minutes
Killer: 5-20 seconds
I play on AU servers in the late evening
PC
Killer - Seconds
Survivor - Eternity
I'm in NA CST and when I do play, it's 10pm or later.
PS4 with Cross-play on.
Solo Survivor- Daytime: Instant or Seconds, Nighttime: 3-5 minutes.
SWF- Same as Solo.
Killer- Instant, no matter the time of day.
PS5 with cross-play on, only play at night
Solo Survivor: 7-10 minutes
Killer: 30 seconds or less
PC with cross-play, mostly late night
Solo: 8-15 mins
Killer: < 30 seconds
NA servers
I play both on ps4 and pc:
It depends. By the day I usually take 10-20 minutes to find killer matches. About 1-2 minutes to find survivor ones. I think that it's faster if I'm in swf of 4, but not always it's possible.
By the night, I'd say it usually takes 2-3 minutes to find matches as survivor and 30 seconds as killer. But about midnight the survivor queues get around 5-10 minutes and killer gets almost instant.
South America.
PC
Killer: 5 - 30 seconds.
Survivor: Depends on the time of the day, in the morning same as the killer, in the afternoon around 1 - 3 minutes and at night 4 - 10 minutes.
PS5
Killer: 5-30 seconds
Survivor: 5-10 minutes