will silent dying survivors be fixed already or what?
fixed and proved not to be fixed since it was inconsistent and it still happens quite a lot and talking about survivors sounds I get saved from a cage and have perma iron will until I crouched, also new grass STILL doesn't make sound on both sides
why is the sound always so broken on survivor side but once there's a sound issue on killer that affect survivors it's fixed asap???????
Comments
Because killer players don’t stop playing the game and try other things.
Survivor players are less likely to spend money on the game and quickly move onto others. It’s the reason Undying was nerfed.
Legitimate concerns though, they just fall on deaf ears, look up DBD the Dark Times on YouTube if you haven’t already. Might help make things click.
i lived in the dark times, I play this game since 1.0.0
Ah, then you’re well aware. If you think about it you’ve answered your own question. You have played since 1.0.0, you haven’t stopped, why should the devs listen to you then?
For me personally, I’ve switched more to survivor. I have over 5K hours in this game and was about 55% killer 45% survivor but have been playing survivor a lot more since the Ruin change. Wayyyy less stressful, plus the devs listen to you.
85 killer 15 survivor, can still reach rank 1 survivor if I want (no need to tryhard) apparently undying was annoying, nerfed,
apparently DS and unbreakable is annoying, ignored, I hate these devs
Even if they fix it,it would break with the next update again anyway >.>
Literally dark times. Killers couldn't see you, even when they were standing right in front of you.
Thanks to darkest moonlight offerings.
Darkest moonlight,purple mist,macmillan and 4 claudettes...
You might as well just turn your monitor off,would be the same result
Not only do they need to fix sounds, but a dying Survivor should be loud af man. There's no reason you should ever lose them.
I remember a match, where i was standing in front of the shack and crouched when the killer came. It was a trapper who set a trap right at the entrance, right next to me. I didn´t move, he didn´t notice and turned around. Then a couple of seconds later the trap activated and i got trapped. The killer was confused, that he didn´t turn around instantly and i was laying on the floor laughting.
They don't need to be any louder than default. There is deerstalker if you can't keep track and knockout if you don't want them going far. The bug just needs to be fixed. It isn't good for anyone. Survivors don't like being on the ground and killers don't like looking. The normal audio would be perfectly fine if it would work all the time.
Sounds that affect survivors negatively get fixed ASAP?
sonwe should ignore the fact Spirits sounds are more inconsistent and that it happens more often than silent slugged survivors? And that’s an often played killer, with slugging you can easily circumvent it by not slugging or equipping deer stalker or even other aura reading perks (BBQ even helps a lot here)
killer's stuff.
Get rid of it.