A little idea for NOED rework

"A Hex rooting its power on hope. You are animated by the power of your Hex Totem when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping."

Once the Exit Gates are powered, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the Map, this Hex is applied to it.

While Hex: No One Escapes Death is active, your Movement speed is increased by 2/3/4 % and you can kill survivors.

My idea is to remove the Exposed aspect of No One Escapes Death and replace it with the ability to mori Survivors after all gens are completed regardless of how many times they've been hooked. Think of it as the original mori power. You still get the amazing Haste movement speed buff and now, if you down a survivor you can kill them on the spot. Bypassing Decisive Strikes and the survivors truly cannot escape death.

Anyways that's my idea, thank you for making it this far if you did. I think the main reason everyone despises NOED is due to the Exposed status effect. If it was like this I'd actually run it more because idk about you but there's something satisfying about killing survivors at the exit gates and watching their teammates run out in fear. Also NOED in its current state isn't very fun to run. I feel cheap when I use it and it's not fun to play against as Survivor so yeah.

Lmk what y'all think!

Comments

  • Pretty good idea, better than a majority of rework proposals I've seen. You removed the thing everybody hates, replaced it with something just as powerful, and most importantly kept the movement speed bonus. Hate it when people try to get rid of that, NOED wouldn't even be a hex perk without the movement speed bonus.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    Pretty good idea, better than a majority of rework proposals I've seen. You removed the thing everybody hates, replaced it with something just as powerful, and most importantly kept the movement speed bonus. Hate it when people try to get rid of that, NOED wouldn't even be a hex perk without the movement speed bonus.

    Agreed. Hex perks should be powerful.

    Not not too powerful of course. Idk the Exposed plus Haste feels bad. With this however I think it would be a lot more fun and scary to go up against yet still be possible to escape but if you get downed..

    Also what Killer doesn't love being able to mori? Since the ebony nerf I really hope a behavior will rework past perks or introduce new ones that have built in mori potential like Devour Hope and Rancor.

  • @ukenicky said:

    "A Hex rooting its power on hope. You are animated by the power of your Hex Totem when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping."

    Once the Exit Gates are powered, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the Map, this Hex is applied to it.

    While Hex: No One Escapes Death is active, your Movement speed is increased by 2/3/4 % and you can kill survivors.

    My idea is to remove the Exposed aspect of No One Escapes Death and replace it with the ability to mori Survivors after all gens are completed regardless of how many times they've been hooked. Think of it as the original mori power. You still get the amazing Haste movement speed buff and now, if you down a survivor you can kill them on the spot. Bypassing Decisive Strikes and the survivors truly cannot escape death.

    Anyways that's my idea, thank you for making it this far if you did. I think the main reason everyone despises NOED is due to the Exposed status effect. If it was like this I'd actually run it more because idk about you but there's something satisfying about killing survivors at the exit gates and watching their teammates run out in fear. Also NOED in its current state isn't very fun to run. I feel cheap when I use it and it's not fun to play against as Survivor so yeah.

    Lmk what y'all think!

    So because survicora can't be botthered to take totems out and instead want to gen rush to try and escape faster. NOED should be nerfed?

    Here is a little hint to counter noed.

    Take totems out as you go around doing gens. No noed in the end.