Is it just me?
Like I am playing bad with survivor and my best killer oni. I am in a bad mood most of the time playing and I feel so boggy during my plays I feel like its affecting me. Does anyone else play worse when upset?
Like I am playing bad with survivor and my best killer oni. I am in a bad mood most of the time playing and I feel so boggy during my plays I feel like its affecting me. Does anyone else play worse when upset?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think most of us do.
I don't know I just feel like I am bad now. But I just don't feel like I'm motivated enough to try. I cant tell if its my lack of seriousness or I lost all my skills I had last week