I think all these balanced changes are good except one.
- Aura reading only applies to dull totems.
I think that keeping stacks and having a safty net for 1 totem is pretty balanced. Though i think it still deserves the protection aspect. Like whats the point of defending dull totems now? It should be the other way around it only applies to lit totems or just keep the old readings.
Other than that, all perk changes are good,
Clown change we have to wait and see
And the Ui are pretty disapointing especially for soloqueue.
Edit: and deep wounds and wraith changes are great
Comments
They did it so the perk, while active, can also act as a tracking one, but not something that will counter the cleansing. They got rid of the aura reading for lit totems in order to encourage the killer to use thrill.
All of the changes made to Undying are bad.
I don't get why they had such a hard time with this.
Swap thrill of the hunt and undying's notifications. Thus buffing thrill while nerfing undying.
Make it so the new effect only works on lit totems with undying; since when the first totem is broken it will negate the entire effect anyways, at least give them the OPTION to defend it ONE TIME. I fail to see how being allowed to defend a totem ONE SINGLE TIME is too much.
Their reasoning is that its functionality overlaps with Thrill. Both of them currently notify you when a hex totem is being worked on.
I like these points. Sadly there are only 2 devs/mods I've seen on the forums on a consistent basis. They are Boss and Peanuts, I actually think their responses are genuine and are fluent. Not to mention, most of the ideas from the community are going to be ignored even though we have a PTB to test things.
here is my opinion on the upcoming patch: