Legacy UI?
Will we have an option to use the original ui when you release the new one? I dont want to say goodbye.
Will we have an option to use the original ui when you release the new one? I dont want to say goodbye.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks cool, but what they should do is at least make it so we can keep the old one and maybe adjust it so it can be in the corner; but with survivor portraits still available. Either way it's just an UI thing, shouldn't be as problematic that it gets in the way of normal gameplay.
I wonder when they gonna make them bigger so they can fully cover a side of the screen so killers can't see us cause of a blind spot