Key nerf when? Next year? I'll be a survivor main by then

Thank god I main pyramid so I can just tunnel key users out of my games. So annoying when I'm playing some killer like wraith and they have that busted skeleton key blood amber combo. I cannot mind game when they can see me through walls making jungle gyms a pain in the ass. How long does it take to add a simple animation to hatch? Jesus man these Devs are something else

Comments

  • It will likely be a ghost nerf, just like mori's.

    If they told everyone the nerfs were coming at X date, you would see a key every single game.

    I'd rather not.

  • @Moxie said:

    It will likely be a ghost nerf, just like mori's.

    If they told everyone the nerfs were coming at X date, you would see a key every single game.

    I'd rather not.

    I see a key in my games more often than not so that wouldn't make a difference. Just wondering why its not here yet, a simple animation shouldn't take months to be put in the game

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Blood Amber doesn't show Wraith while he's cloaked.

    Now why would I be trying to mindgame when I'm cloaked? Did you even read what I said? Do you have eyes?