How am I expected to chase survivors effectively on these quite amazing "new and improved graphics"
If the intention was to make killers miss essentially everysingle swing each game and get maybe 1 or 2 hooks if they are lucky, then I am glad to tell you, you have achieved your goal dev team. Maybe this game was too easy for killers in the first place! Even when I sac. every survivor on your actual visible maps i can't even rank up past 7 because you keep pairing me with rank 5s and up, as if that makes sense. But that's off topic. Maybe I'm just trash? But I can destroy survivors on everysingle other map and can hit red ranks if I try hard. Maybe I just become trash on Autohaven and Milfwitch? Yeah, that must be it.
Comments
The game has been especially choppy lately for me. It's most infuriating when I'm on someone's ass with Leatherface slinging my chainsaw and all of a sudden I've slammed into a wall instead because the game had a stutter step for a second. It seems to be getting worse and worse. I'm hoping to get a Xbox Series X as soon as the bastards are actually available so I'm hoping that'll fix it as to be honest, I don't think this is something BHVR intends to fix unfortunately...