@weirdkid5
Was able to get the badge for 100 upvotes before even the devs?
It must of been from manipulating people’s minds with color text...am I right?
Yes master, i obey the green color font.
@Jack11803 said: It must of been from manipulating people’s minds with color text...am I right?
ROYAL BLUE IS COOLER
Real question, what's your post to upvote ratio??
ez badges.
@mintchapstick you can actually get on his profile and check his number of posts and number of upvotes
@Runiver said: ez badges. @mintchapstick you can actually get on his profile and check his number of posts and number of upvotes
@Runiver said: ez badges.
I know, but I wanted him to do the math for me.
@mintchapstick said: @Runiver said: ez badges. @mintchapstick you can actually get on his profile and check his number of posts and number of upvotes I know, but I wanted him to do the math for me.
@mintchapstick said:
smartboi
DELETED
As a woman I can confirm that colour is fuschia.
Alas, he can't stand up to the EDGE that is DARKRED! FEAR ME!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It must of been from manipulating people’s minds with color text...am I right?
Yes master, i obey the green color font.
ROYAL BLUE IS COOLER
Real question, what's your post to upvote ratio??
ez badges.
@mintchapstick you can actually get on his profile and check his number of posts and number of upvotes
I know, but I wanted him to do the math for me.
smartboi
DELETED
As a woman I can confirm that colour is fuschia.
Alas, he can't stand up to the EDGE that is DARKRED! FEAR ME!