Bug by Daylight, such as amazing game (Deliverance)
2 games out of 3 games my Deliverance attempts didn't work.
That means, that I made a safe unhook of a teammate, my perk lighted up, I got hooked, and I couldn't unhook myself in 3 attempts.
2.
out of 3.
66% of the time. This super situational and mostly useless perk didn't work. HAHA AMAZING.
And you got an achievement associated with it.
Pretty good job... SO FAR!
Also, this:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1521929258
PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR INDEED.
Comments
Worked pretty well when I used it. Are you aware what a safe unhook means?
Please provide some footage of this bug
I literally wrote it in my post.
If you don't bother to read why do you bother replying?
Survivors say a lot during a long day. As I said, I have noticed nothing suspicious so far, thats why I dont believe you without a video^^
Don't use any luck. It should work then @Satsui
There's a legit bug about this perk when you use luck. Look around bug reports discussions
I didn't use any luck though... Nothing. I don't recall a teammember using an offering too.... or a perk.
It is only bugged with luck offering (from my experience)
You can look for the video if you want. He and OP aren’t joking about it being bugged.
Both Tydetyme and Monto have recorded footage of deliverance not working. This isn't some obscure rare bug.
Both of the times it didn't work for me, it didn't work after 3 attempts.
Just had another game - no luck offerings AT ALL, not me no others. No luck perks. No luck anything.
Unhooked a teammate, had safe unhook. Got hooked 4 minutes after, tried 3 attempts, none worked.
DIED.
Thanks BHVR!
One could only hope................
No need to ‘hope’ when it will happen very soon and very fast.
Quit being a prick, that’s my job. You’re no good at it anyway.
How long was that tinkerer glitch out before they patched it? Quit being such a salty #########...