Currently cross progression is between Steam & Stadia with Switch joining shortly.
There is no guarantee if there'll be cross progression for any other platform in the future, we know it's a wish and we will still keep working on it but no guarantees I'm afraid.
It isnt likely to happen. Imagine I'd you play on your xbox and you have all your dlc but you want to play on your playstation. If there was cross progression, you wouldn't have to re-buy the dlc. Therefore playstation loses money.
It isnt likely to happen. Imagine I'd you play on your xbox and you have all your dlc but you want to play on your playstation. If there was cross progression, you wouldn't have to re-buy the dlc. Therefore playstation loses money.
I wouldn't mind rebuying DLC on a different platform, as long as the characters I have levelled and the perks I have unlocked carry across.
I wouldn't mind rebuying DLC on a different platform, as long as the characters I have levelled and the perks I have unlocked carry across.
Oh God don't give behavior any ideas! LOL Considering the amount of money I forked over for DLC packs, the last thing I ever want to do is purchase them all over again. Not to mention it would be a pretty lousy move for them to guarantee you that your progression for DLC carries over so long as you purchase them all over again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently cross progression is between Steam & Stadia with Switch joining shortly.
There is no guarantee if there'll be cross progression for any other platform in the future, we know it's a wish and we will still keep working on it but no guarantees I'm afraid.
It isnt likely to happen. Imagine I'd you play on your xbox and you have all your dlc but you want to play on your playstation. If there was cross progression, you wouldn't have to re-buy the dlc. Therefore playstation loses money.
I wouldn't mind rebuying DLC on a different platform, as long as the characters I have levelled and the perks I have unlocked carry across.
Oh God don't give behavior any ideas! LOL Considering the amount of money I forked over for DLC packs, the last thing I ever want to do is purchase them all over again. Not to mention it would be a pretty lousy move for them to guarantee you that your progression for DLC carries over so long as you purchase them all over again.